Jayson, Kimber, Braxton and Sasha Bear

Jayson, Kimber, Braxton and Sasha Bear

WATCH OUR LITTLE MAN GROW!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Sad Day: We sold our Mazda

Well last Saturday we sold out Mazda :-(

I was ok with it until I saw someone else driving it. The mazda was the first car that Jayson and I bought together and it is such a cute car. It was so sad to see someone else drive away in it and realize that it wasn't ours anymore.

When we got back from selling it, Jayson mounted the license plate on the wall in the garage! We are going to mount the license plates from the cars we sell here! This is the first of our collection!

Well miss you Mazda! Hope your new owner enjoys you as much as we did!

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys! I am so happy to hear you are a part of the blogging world! What a cute blog! I knew Sasha was your baby but now I really see she is very loved :) We are excited for Sat night dinner!! And what is up with all the rain interupting our yard work...not cool!

    ReplyDelete