Jayson, Kimber, Braxton and Sasha Bear

Jayson, Kimber, Braxton and Sasha Bear

WATCH OUR LITTLE MAN GROW!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

We Hung Something on the Wall!

Last Saturday Jayson needed to study so I went shopping with my mom at Tai Pan and this cute store in Bountiful called Real Deals! We had so much fun, but as most of our mom and daughter shopping days do this one ended with me buying a lot! I got some cute stuff and Jayson even likes it! (At least that's what he tells me!)
Those of you who know us pretty well know that since we moved into our house almost a year ago we haven't hung anything on the walls because we don't want to put holes in the walls Well....on Sunday we did it!
We hung our first decoration on the wall!
Jayson was still nervous as he drilled the holes but I helped him through it and it turned out great!
This is the cutest bench and it is exactly what I had been searching for to put in our entry way!
I couldn't say no to these cute picture frames!

This table is one we had but it goes great with everything!

Shopping spree a success!
And hopefully we'll be able to hang more pictures on the walls!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you finally hung something! hahaha I am loving all your purchases, specially the cute frames, I may have to steal them from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know you still kept a blog, so I'm glad you left me a comment. Congrats on the house, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you had a blog either Kimber. Your house is so cute! My husband is the same way about putting holes in the walls, but you just have to go for it ;)

    ReplyDelete