Jayson, Kimber, Braxton and Sasha Bear

Jayson, Kimber, Braxton and Sasha Bear

WATCH OUR LITTLE MAN GROW!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

We accomplished some great things this weekend!

We accoplished some great things this weekend!
My amazing husband graduated from his ICU Internship at the University of Utah Hospital on Thursday! Since nurses can't work in an ICU without experience they have to go through this program in order to work in an ICU. The program only accepts 11 people every year out of 150, so getting in the program proves how great Jayson is! He has been working so hard for the past 6 months to complete the program so that he can work in an ICU and he finished on Thursday! I am so proud of you babe, you are an amazing nurse! He truely is a wonderful nurse, although he won't tell you he is...his patients love to have him as their nurse! Jayson can make someones day better even if they are going through the worst time in their lives!
Jayson getting his diploma from his program director Tracey!

Jayson is so excited to be done!
(Isn't he just do handsome!)


Me and my sweetie outside the Univeristy of Utah ICU!

Me and Jayson outside the Univeristy Hospital...
Jayson started working in the IMCU on Monday!


On Friday and Saturday I ran in the Wasatch Back Ragnar Relay! I have always wanted to do this and so this year I got my chance! As many people know I had knee surgery in April and was told that I can't run anymore so I almost decided not to the Wasatch Back but in the end I decided that I wasn't going to let another ambition slip away by not doing it, so I did it! I wasn't supposed to run because of my knee, I was going to walk, but I couldn't resist and I ran every mile of every leg and at a very good pace...it felt amazing to run again! I had a great time with my team and got to do the whole thing with my mom!


Jayson helped volunteer at the race as a nurse! He worked at East Canyon from 6pm-1am helping people with injuries and dehydration! I think he had a good time! It worked out awesome because one of my legs started at East canyon at 11:30pm so he was there to watch me start and take pictures of me! He is such a good photographer!


Jayson's First Aid Tent! He spent the whole cold night here saving lives!

Me getting ready for my second leg...
4 miles uphill out of East Canyon!

My first few steps after the exchange at East Canyon!

Headed out on my Midnight run through the mountains!

We finished the Relay at The Canyons Resort in Park City!

At the end of the relay the whole team joins the last runner to cross the finish line together!
My team running to the finish line! My dad, Whit and Jayson were there to cheer us on and take pictures! My dad had made several stops to take pictures of us along the way as well...you're the best dad! (My dad even bought my mom and I roses to congratulate us for finishing...how cute!) Jayson wasn't excited about fighting the traffic to come to the finish line (I don't blame him...it was insane) but he did it for me and was there to see me finish and take these awesome pictures of us finishing! Thanks for being there for me babe!

My mom and I running to the finish...

Finshed and wearing our medals to prove it!

Team picture by the Ragnar Van!

Excited to go home and get some sleep!

Happy Fathers Day Dad!
On Sunday we went up for Sunday bruch at Snowbird Ski Resort! We went up to celebrate Father's Day as well as lot of other accoplishements my family including Jayson and I had made the last few weeks! It was beautiful, relaxing and wonderul food!
Dad and his girls!

My Mom, Whitney and I!

Me amd my cute husband!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Jayson! And Way to go Kimber! You guys look like you have been busy and having a great time! We need to get together soon, and possibly go camping sometime!!!

    ReplyDelete