Jayson, Kimber, Braxton and Sasha Bear

Jayson, Kimber, Braxton and Sasha Bear

WATCH OUR LITTLE MAN GROW!

Monday, February 28, 2011

My Birthday!

Thanks to my family and my husband for an awesome 26th Birthday!

This year on my actual birthday Jayson worked so that kinda sucked but my wonderful mom made my day awesome! She surprised me by door bell ditching me and leaving me daisies, a balloon and some new sunglasses on my porch! Then she and I went for a walk and had some "girl time." And then she got delight pizzas from Papa Murphy's for dinner, made me a yummy birthday cake and gave me lots of presents! She made it a very special day!
Thank you mom!

Jayson took me to Tucci's for dinner on Friday and then he made reservations for us at The Roof for dinner on Saturday! The Roof is one of my favorite places and it definitely was as good as I remember! We got to sit and talk, enjoy the view and eat the amazing food! It was awesome!
Thanks Babe!

My and my sweetheart after dinner at The Roof!


The view from The Roof...isn't it so pretty!


The awesome balloon my mom got me!


Beautiful Daisies from my Mom, my favorite!


No comments:

Post a Comment