Jayson, Kimber, Braxton and Sasha Bear

Jayson, Kimber, Braxton and Sasha Bear

WATCH OUR LITTLE MAN GROW!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Braxton's First Day of Church!

Braxton was almost 3 months old when I dared take him to church! I am an extremely paranoid with germs so I didn't dare take him before that and we have gone much since because while we were there all I could hear were the coughs and sneezes...they were like alarms!

Brax did really well at church, he was such a good boy...and he looked so dang cute in his little church outfit!



Daddy got him all dressed and ready for church!
He looked so cute!


I'm a little proud of my little man!
Look how stinking cute he looks!


Daddy and Brax...don't they both look so handsome!


Mommy and her handsome boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment