Jayson, Kimber, Braxton and Sasha Bear

Jayson, Kimber, Braxton and Sasha Bear

WATCH OUR LITTLE MAN GROW!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Jayson's Bachelor's Degree Graduation!

Jayson graduated with his Bachelors Degree in Nursing in December! He has worked so hard to achieve this goal! He is the first in his family since his grandpa to receive a college degree and did is all while working full time and supporting himself! Me, Brax and my awesome parents were there to celebrate his accomplishment! We are so proud of him!

Jayson walking to receive his diploma!


And he has done it! Jayson walking back to his seat after receiving his diploma!


Jayson and Brax in front of the graduation podium! Congratulations to my awesome hubby!


Daddy and his baby boy!



Jayson, Brax and my amazing parents! They are the best parents ever! They have always supported me with everything and since Jayson and I got married they have been his biggest supporters too! Love you mom and dad!


My 3 favorite boys in the whole world!
My incredible dad, awesome husband and cute baby boy!


Brax's car seat and diaper bag with daddy's diploma...awesome photo op set up by Grandpa Bob!


The graduate putting little man in his seat!


Brax wasn't ready to go home...he didn't want to get back in his car seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment