Jayson, Kimber, Braxton and Sasha Bear

Jayson, Kimber, Braxton and Sasha Bear

WATCH OUR LITTLE MAN GROW!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Braxton's First Christmas

Braxton's first Christmas was so much fun! Of course he was still to little to understand what Christmas is all about but he loved everything about it! He loved opening presents, looking at the colorful lights and of course still loves all of the gifts he got! I loved Christmas even more with Braxton a part of it...Christmas is so fun with a little person!


-Cutest Santa's little helper ever
!-
I love all of his expressions and faces!







-Christmas Eve!-

In my family it is tradition for my mom to give us pajamas on Christmas eve to wear that night and on Christmas morning! Brax got his first pair this year!


Brax opening his first pair of Christmas jammies!


He loved the tissue paper!


Brax's cute jammies, they said "My First Christmas" on them!




-Brax's stocking and 1st Christmas ornament!-

Brax's Christmas Stocking! My mom had it made for him from Pottery Barn! It is perfect and so cute!


Braxton's First Christmas Ornament! I had it made for him, it turned out great!




-Braxton and Po-Po on Christmas morning!-

My dad and Brax love each other so much! Brax doesn't respond to anyone like my dad! He will do things for my dad that he won't do for anyone else! He loves his Po-Po! We just found out that my dad is sick and I just pray that he will be around for so many more of Braxton's Christmas'!




-Grandma and Brax!-

Cute boy with Grandma!




-Braxton, the Christmas tree, and his first Christmas ornament!-

You can't tell from this picture but Braxton loved the Christmas tree!


Grandma, Mom and Brax playing with the ornaments on the tree!


Brax loved touching the tree and playing with the lights and ornaments!




-Braxton opening his first Christmas presents!-

Brax was truly spoiled by my family for Christmas! Here he is with just a couple of his presents!


Mommy helping Brax pull the wrapping paper off his first present ever!


Brax loved his singing doggy immediately and still does!


Brax reading his fire truck book! He also loved this, we have read it about a million times since Christmas!


Mommy and my baby boy!



Sasha Bear! Our other baby! Brax started noticing her on Christmas and started laughing and smiling every time he saw her! He loves her, she isn't so sure about him though!




-Braxton and his basketball-
Po-Po gave Brax his first basketball, softball and football for Christmas! Po-Po of course is so excited for Brax to play sports especially basketball so he wanted to be the one to get him his first balls for his sports!

Brax loves his basketball!


He also loves trying to put his basketball in his mouth!


Look at how much fun he is having!


His basketball is one of his favorite toys! He loves to watch dad through it in the air and catch it!




-Christmas made little man plum tuckered out!-

Little man fell asleep right on my arm while we were playing games!


Mom and her tired little boy! He is so sweet!

I can't wait for next Christmas with little man...and all the Christmas' to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment