Jayson, Kimber, Braxton and Sasha Bear

Jayson, Kimber, Braxton and Sasha Bear

WATCH OUR LITTLE MAN GROW!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Just some cute pictures of Brax!

Here are just some cute pictures of baby Braxton!

Brax and mommy talking! He loves to talk and smile at me now!


I think he is saying, " I love you mommy!"


It is so cool that he can interact with us now...
now only if he could tell us what he is thinking!


"Ooooh! Cool mommy!"


Daddy and Brax taking a nap! He is so fun to cuddle with!


Talking to mommy again! We do "talk" a lot!!


This is the first time that Brax was able to kind of fit into a 0-3 month outfit! Still big even at almost 2 months!


He looks like such a little man in this outfit and look how cute that face is!


I can this picture "cute boy in brown!" Just a fun pic of the little man! These are newborn clothes by the way...still a little big on little man!

I try to catch little things Brax does with pictures but I still feel like a miss so much! He does so many fun and cute things each day it's hard to get them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment