Jayson, Kimber, Braxton and Sasha Bear

Jayson, Kimber, Braxton and Sasha Bear

WATCH OUR LITTLE MAN GROW!

Friday, October 28, 2011

What Brax was up to in August!

Brax was a very busy little man in August!
He was busy...meeting new people, eating lots and lots, swinging in his swing, being the cutest baby ever, turning 1 month old, making us smile and laugh, taking lots of naps and making us happier then we have ever imagined we could be! Here are some of the highlights!


He is just so stinking cute!
Oh I love this little boy so much!



So sweet! Look at his little feet!


Mom got something on little mans 2 week shirt, we had to break out the tide stick early in little mans life! Only the beginning of needing this handy little thing I am sure!


He has loved his swing from day one! He is laying in it right now in fact...he is just so tiny in this picture!


Daddy and Brax, Jayson is such a great dad! He loves his little boy so much!




-BRAX TURNS 1 MONTH OLD!-
A month went by so fast and before I knew it my sweet little boy was a month old! Here are some cute pictures of our little man at a month old! I am a bit biased but I have to say he is the cutest baby ever! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!







The day Brax turned 1 month we went to a family reunion with my mom's family at Cherry Hill and Brax met all of my Aunts, Uncles and Cousins! I was still very nervous about having him around people and out so we spent a lot of time in my parents 5th wheel! I can't believe we didn't get any pictures but everyone loved Brax and just like us thought he was very cute!

That same night Jayson's mom and sister Kayla came to visit! They stayed with us for 2 weeks and helped out! I had a hard time letting them do much because I was still adjusting to everything. I'm not sure how much they enjoyed their stay because all I wanted to do was hold my baby and had a hard time letting anyone else hold him. It was fun to get to know them a little better and have them spend some time with Braxton!

Braxton meeting Grandma Leesa




Brax telling Grandma Leesa stories about something!


Grandma Leesa and Great Grandma Garrett talking to the little man!


Grandma Leesa and Brax at Great Grandma Garrett's house!

No comments:

Post a Comment