Jayson, Kimber, Braxton and Sasha Bear

Jayson, Kimber, Braxton and Sasha Bear

WATCH OUR LITTLE MAN GROW!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Way behind but little man turns 2 months!

Here is a some pictures of Brax when he turned 2 months old! He is now 5 months old, so I have a lot of updating to do but I couldn't resist posting all of his different month pictures so here are the 2 month old pictures!


What a handsome boy! Getting bigger!


Little man is starting to look at things better, even the camera!


Even though our little man is a pretty skinny little dude he has always had a little double chin!


My 2 babies...Brax and Sasha Bear! Love them!


Little man started learning early that he had a tongue!


He is so little in this picture!

I know I say it over and over but time is going by too fast I already miss him being this little!

No comments:

Post a Comment