Jayson, Kimber, Braxton and Sasha Bear

Jayson, Kimber, Braxton and Sasha Bear

WATCH OUR LITTLE MAN GROW!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Brax isn't big on Tummy Time

Brax truly isn't tummy time! When he was younger he would either lay his head down and fall asleep or he would cry after a few minutes until you rolled him over. These are some pictures of our little man doing tummy time/mostly crying or sleeping...but a few just chillin'!


Little man sleeping through tummy time!
I love how he has his but in the air!


My 2 babies sleeping again! Sasha Bear loves sleeping with Brax!


Brax mad about tummy time!



Brax is only 2 1/2 months old here, I'd say he holds his head up really well!


Tummy time the next day! Such a strong boy!


If only he would stay this happy during tummy time and not for just the first few minutes!
So strong for 2 1/2 months! And so stinking cute!

2 comments:

  1. You have such a cute family! i love the family picture. haha i may or may not be a creepy blog stalker so i decided i should make a post so you know i acutally look at this. I hope you dont mind. I told your mom to tell you so hopefully you did. Braxton is so cute! I hope i get to see him at church one of the times i'm home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rochelle! I don't mind at all! I am happy to know that someone actually looks at it! I'm sorry we didn't make it to my mom's ward on Christmas! We will for sure try to come again on a day you are home from school!

    ReplyDelete